Friday, November 9, 2012

Here's what others are saying.....



Do you have a Blackberry Playbook or Phone? Here's what others are saying about my app, 'Author William DeSouza'

By: nathalieperron

Love It! I don't read science fiction stuff but William does write some very interesting fiction stories. Daydream Believer and Jamaican Heat is my favorite. I can't wait for the balance of Jamaican Heat

By: Alex-04780
Great stories


By: Cher Patricio
I love the stories. I just began reading William's stories and I'm impressed. I'm not a fan of science fiction but I do like the fictional short's. Love it.

By: eleni956
Excellent. :)

By: Zouzou184
download know… good up and coming author and blogger. his fictional stories are great.

By: KLocath
Simple sci-fi. Unique brand of writing in an easy to use app. Download today.

By: jackydmello
Super cool wiliam

(Rated M for Mature)


No comments:

Post a Comment