Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Find Me On wattpad.com


Wattpad.com describes itself as ‘the world's largest community for discovering and sharing stories’. That’s a pretty good description when you consider Wattpad.Com is a fantastic social website that connects readers and writers by providing a common conduit to share stories and exchange literary ideas.


Best of all its FREE! There are thousands of new stories added every day; and now I am one of them.

I am using wattpad.com to give readers the ability to read my short stories on your computer, phone, or tablet. Blackberry, Android, Windows and iPhone devices are all supported (visit your device app world, app store, marketplace, and search for ‘wattpad’).
Come on over to http://wattpad.com/WilliamDeSouza and have a read. I am posting all my short stories there so now you will have multiple ports to access and read my stories.
Join wattpad.com and leave a comment, read a story, enjoy the written word and explore the universe.

 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment