Tuesday, July 31, 2012

UPDATE: The Novella 'Jamaican Heat' (Located HERE) has been updated effective July 2012.

I have made some small updates to the story along with adding more content. This story is taking on a life of its own and by the end of this week I am hoping to have it down to 95% finished (I hope). We all know the saying "best laid plans....yada yada..." but I'm sequestering myself for an unknown number of hours to get this done (wish me luck).

Its at this point that I should point out that 'Jamaican Heat' is now considered Rated 'M' for Mature due to sexual content and language. To think, this began as a simple short story; it is no longer simple and way past the 'short' mark but hey, that's what you love about it.

I've had some great feedback by-the-way; mostly from women of course. This is a hint to the guys out there that this is a 'chick-lit' and men be warned, this may not be your type of story. Unless of course you enjoy reading Romance Stories.

Keep on Reading and Enjoy....
William

No comments:

Post a Comment