Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Fiction Novel In The Works!!!

I've begun another project (I know, what the hell am I thinking); a fictional story, not related to sci-fi in any way. Its set in another country and another time (I'm not giving anything away just yet). I will say however that I was hounded to write the story by a couple of co-workers. Its an interesting project and I'm going to have fun writing the story.

I will add that this is a love story about a love that can not continue. Its a drastic departure from science fiction and that's why I'm looking forward to writing it.

I'm in the outline / research phase right now and do not have a complete time line for completion just yet. I do have three projects on the go but hey, I love to write so this not only keeps my mind engaged, but keeps me off the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment